Heat treatment of liquid products with the help of a plate or tube heat exchanger. Possibility of hot outlet, cold outlet, or a combination of both, and processing of different types of products with different viscosities.
Pasteurizations are made in a monoblock version, which allow for quick installation and quick and easy connection to energy sources.
Version of pressure pasteurizers for carbonated products (carbonated drinks, beer…) in combination with a pressure storage tank for already pasteurized product.
Hybrid flow pasters for pasteurization of carbonated and still products.
- Plate or tube heat exchanger with the required number of sections.
- Pre-run tank equipped with level regulation, washing head, inlet and outlet connections.
- Centrifugal pump with flow control, which is carried out via an electronic flow meter, sanitary control valve and frequency converter.
- Automatic temperature control with registration and transparent archive of pasteurization and cooling temperature.
- Control of the pasteurization and sanitation process via the PLC controller.
- Pipe connections
- Platform for all parts of equipment – monoblock version.
- Possibility to upgrade pasteurization with a deaeration and homogenization system.
- Various possibilities of pasteurization communication with CIP station.
- Possibility of control and management of pasteurization via PC from the control room.