Shelf life is one of the most important parameters of any food, especially one that is present on the global market on a daily basis. Natural durability usually does not last longer than a few days, so food manufacturers decide to add preservatives or a more health-friendly thermal processing that ensures the desired shelf life.
PETEK PROCES is an expert in the field of design and production of tunnel pasteurizers – machines that provide thermal processing of food in order to extend their shelf life. Tunnel pasteurizers are machines that enable optimal use of thermal energy (on the principle of energy recovery) to achieve natural food conservation.
Our tunnel pasteurizers are used in the following industries:
- Beer production
- Manufacturing of soft drinks
- Production of sauces and ketchup
- Production of baby food
- Production of food supplements
- Production of compotes
- Vegetable production
Suitable for various packaging:
- Aluminum bags
The main features of our tunnel pasteurizers:
- Modular construction, which enables an increase in capacity in the future and easier handling during delivery or installation.
- Highly hygienic – fully welded construction, which minimizes the possibility of microorganism development inside the tunnel pasteurizer and allows a longer use of water before its replacement.
- Fully automatic management mode that reduces the risk of human error.
- Sophisticated spraying system for optimal energy transfer from water to product.
- Dynamic active control of pasteurization units, which ensures a smooth and stable pasteurization process in all conditions.
- Standard components are installed, which enable easy and affordable maintenance.
- Various energy saving options by installing accessories.
- All our machines have a standard built-in modem that offers a remote support to our customers, for the purpose of upgrading software and downloading new recipes.
- Safety functions that enable smooth operation of the machine and safety mechanisms for optimal and worry-free operation.